Crafting breaks in a country house in rural Hertfordshire.
This is a workshop style weekend where you bring your own papercrafting, scrapbooking or knitting, wool/needlecraft projects with you, with no formal classes.
Close to road and rail links, with 22 acres of beautiful grounds.
Do you never have time to craft and need some 'me time' to relax and get some of those unfinished projects done?
This break is for you.... Hosted by me, Linda, passionate crafter and owner of Memories and Photos.
* Large table for each delegate, plenty of room to scrapbook, knit, sew, stick & cut....whatever your craft is...
* Full board included, delicious home cooked food
* Twin and single ensuite rooms
* Unlimited tea, coffee, fruit teas, plus homemade cake and biscuits
* Uninterrupted crafting time, 24 hour craft room (if you choose!)
* Friendly atmosphere
* Onsite paper craft shop
* Free Wifi
* Close to M1, M25, Railway station (10 mins) and Luton Airport (20 mins)
Book your place with just a £50 deposit
Pay the balance by Direct debit in equal monthly instalments, or pay the full balance 8 weeks before..
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
Its just £220 per person sharing a twin room with a friend, or pay £45 extra for a single room.
This is an all-inclusive price for the whole weekend, your ensuite bedroom, food, free wifi, personal crafting space in the conference room, and access to 22 acres of grounds to walk in.
Friday: Evening dinner
Saturday: Continental breakfast, lunch and dinner
Sunday: Continental breakfast and sunday lunch
Refreshments: Unlimited tea, coffee, hot chocolate, cake and biscuits
The chef can cater to all dietary requirements and the venue holds a 5 star rating for hygiene.
Disabled access, and adapted bedrooms are available.
Linda Gransby at Memories and Photos
35 Russell Way Leighton Buzzard Bedfordshire LU7 3NF