Course Start DatesFriday 25th September 2020
About the Course
The River Usk runs through the beautiful market town of Brecon creating a particularly picturesque scene. You’ll have time to capture the bustle of everyday life here plus the peace of the cathedral, all the while surrounded by the majestic Brecon Beacons. The charming village of Llangynidr has a stone bridge over the river which makes a great focal point as do the colourful barges that travel along the tranquil canal. You can practise some landscape photography looking towards Pen-y-Fan - South Wales’ highest mountain. An easy walk along a deep, wooded valley alongside the River Mellte passes four beautiful waterfalls. Play with your shutter speed and see what effects you can create!
- Spend most of the day outdoors seeking out the best light compositions
- Be guided and encouraged by your professional HF Holidays Leader
- Visit the most inspirational vistas that surround the country house
HF Holidays have been offering activity breaks since 1913, with stunning destinations across the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Click through to our website for a full itinerary, secure online booking, and to explore our full range of holidays.
Prices may be subject to change. Please click on the ‘Book online’ button above for up-to-date prices and availability.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
- High-quality full board en-suite accommodation and excellent food in our country house
- Guidance and tuition from a knowledgeable HF Holidays Leader, to ensure you get the most from your holiday
- All essential transport to photography locations, via mini-coach or other modes of transport (e.g. boat)
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.