Reson-8 Online Training Course.
Delivered live over Skype direct to your home.
Welcome to Reson-8 and our Online Training Course. This training is designed for most people, even those without any resin art, or art experience to quickly produce meaningful artwork under the tuition of a certified and experienced Resin Installer. This type of artwork, which is sometimes referred to as "fluid art"because its liquid, and also referred to as "live art" is an extremely interesting sphere of artwork as resin continues to move and react long after it has been finished, adding to its fascination.
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
During the course you will create two pieces of Resin Art on a 40cm x 30cm project board, using two types of pour. Learn how to mix resin & how much to mix, how to add paints and how much paint. What to wear and how to protect your workspace. How to have an enjoyable & relaxing time whilst creating art at the same time. Course notes are provided at the end of the course. We will also show you money saving tips.
This course can be considered as a "Life Skill" that can easily be transformed into an income
This course would also make an ideal gift for that special someone in your life.
What you will need
You will require the following items during the course
* Resin & hardener.(Either 2-1 or 1-1 art resin)
* Acrylic, pearlescent or metallic paints, at least 6 colours.
* Project boards (plywood or chipboard) 40cm x 30cm approx.
* Nitrile gloves, disposable aprons, safety glasses. face mask, alcohol wipes.
* Plastic cups (small to large) stirring sticks 6cm to 20cm approx
* Roll of polythene sheeting to protect your work area.
* Advise to wear old clothing.
Reson-8 do have a "Starter Pack" available for purchase from the Craft Courses Web site.