Course Provider: Chicly Vintage Studio of Painting & Decorative Techniques
Contact Name: Fiona Clarke
15 Stainsby Grove
Course Length: 4hrs
0 star rating, 0 reviewers.
The studio offers both practical and theoretical excercise-led painting courses, as well as workshops covering specific surface finishes, such as stencilling, decoupage, craquelure, and a contemporary upholstery chair makeover w/e.
nb. All courses will use Frenchic® eco-friendly chalk paint.
BEGINNERS PRACTICAL FURNITURE PAINTING
For you if;
* You've never used a chalk paint before
* You're a novice painter & used another brand
* You prefer 'hands on' learning
The workshop covers;
* An introduction to the full Frenchic® Furniture Paint range,
covering the 3 paint ranges, sealers (4 waxes and Finishing Coat)
Easy Crackle and the 5 metallic mineral powders of FrenSheen.
* A demonstration on how to to get your item ready to paint, basic
brush technique, paint application and sealing (if your choice
requires it) packed with ninja tricks to help you get the best finish
* A 1:1 chat about how you'd like to paint your piece, with full
support along the way to achieve that.
You will only need to bring a small item that you're able to carry, such as a small side table or bedside table to paint.
What's included in the price?
Included in the price is the use of all materials, a Frenchic colour chart and a bottle of sugar soap, plus tea and cake!
10% discount on any Frenchic® products purchased on the day.