Beginners Furniture Painting
Contact course provider
About the Course
CV Studio offers beginners and advanced painting technique workshops, as well as stencilling, decoupage, image transfer and craquelure. It now also offers a contemporary upholstery chair makeover w/e, and a Footstool making course.
NB. All our courses will use Frenchic® eco-friendly chalk paint, and as an official stockist, we can offer the range for purchase at workshops. Card facilities are available.
For you if;
* You've never used a chalk paint before
* You're a novice painter & used another brand
* You prefer 'hands on' learning
The workshop covers;
* An introduction to the full Frenchic® Furniture Paint range, covering the 4 paint ranges, sealers - 4 waxes and Finishing Coat - and brushes. Brush care. Easy Crackle and the 5 metallic mineral powders of FrenSheen.
* A demonstration on how to to get your item ready to paint, basic brush technique, paint application and sealing (if your choice requires it) packed with ninja tricks to help you get the best finish possible!
* Preparing samples of paint, sealing (wax and varnish) one colour distressing and brush technique
* Full support from and experienced painter as you work on your piece.
Let me help you to #unlockyourinspiration, and support you as you gain confidence to transform your own piece of furniture!!
You only need bring a small item that you're able to carry, such as a small side table or bedside table to paint. I do not recommend chairs, due to the frustration of spindle painting!
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above or telephone us. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
All materials, a Frenchic colour chart (rrp £2.50) packet of sugar soap, paint tray, Voucher for 10% off your next course, drinks and refreshments and10% discount off any Frenchic® 750ml tins purchased on the day.