Beginners Fun Half- Day Candle Making- For upto 3 Guests - Antibes, South Of France
Contact course provider
About the Course
This amazing fun day gives you a great start to learning this art form. Personal "one on one" tuition means you laugh and learn.
For a group of 3 people.
You will learn...
* Types of waxes – their usage and "how to guide"
* Understanding wicks – the wrong size wick can transform your beautiful design into a badly burning mess
* Health and Safety – extremely important when working with Wax
* Colouring and adding Fragrance to Candles
* Decorative detail work to truly make a Designer Candle.
* Cupcake and Snowball Candles
* Free Standing Layered Pillar Candles
* Scented Container Candles
* Candles finished in a Hot and Cold Pour method
* Many different design techniques to beautifully finish off any candle.
Jane offers a relaxed home environment, personal one to one tuition only. So, you can really relax and learn so much in just one day.
So whether it’s the start of an amazing hobby or you would like to explore making this into a new business, this is the perfect introduction day. Fun, informative and so creative. You will take home approximately 8 high quality candles, so easily covering the cost of this amazing immersion experience.
The Day is from 10am till 2pm, with light refreshments and snacks.
Jane teaches you how to make your own candles for pleasure or to sell, in a fun non-formal environment.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above or telephone us. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
Inclusive of all Materials, refreshments.
Plus, a Workshop Pack, one months E mail support and a 10% discount to book your next course.
Review this course
Course Start Dates
Course dates are flexible; please get in touch for the next available date.
Browse all UK Candlemaking courses
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for beginners
- Suitable for events & groups