Bead Jewellery Making Workshop
Contact course provider
About the Course
Introduction to Beadwork Jewellery Making Workshops.
Held at ‘The Chantry’ in the lovely market town of Thornbury just 12 miles north of Bristol, our 2.5 hour beadwork jewellery making workshops (choose between a morning or an afternoon session) will give you the basic skills of creating jewellery using beads and stringing techniques.
Your teacher Lindsey Benson has been making beaded jewellery for over 10 years. She will demonstrate and help you with the hurdles of stringing beads including choosing the right wire and findings.
Our groups are kept small (a maximum of 8) to allow for individual attention.
- You will learn the step by step process in designing and making a bracelet and earrings using beads and how to finish them to a professional finish using sterling silver findings.
- You will learn how to choose the correct wire and findings.
- We will cover the all equipment needed for bead jewellery making.
- You will learn how to make your own jewellery gift box.
- You will be able to choose from our huge selection of beautiful beads or bring your own beads to re-purpose.
- You will leave the workshop with your handcrafted jewellery to proudly wear or give away as gifts and the confidence to create many more jewellery masterpieces in your own home.
-Free on site parking
-Disabled access to classroom via stair lift
-Suitable for beginners
-Suitable for events & groups
-Suitable for stag and hen dos
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
-Suitable for beginners, adults and children from 11+ years (children must be accompanied by an adult)
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
-The Chantry is in the centre of Thornbury and has free on site parking. Regular buses run from Bristol to Thornbury.
What's the refund policy?
-For a full refund please cancel 30 days before the event.
Is there wheelchair accessibility?
-There are dedicated disabled parking spaces within the car park, level access to the building then a stairlift to classroom and disabled toilets.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above or telephone us. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
You will take away your 2 handmade jewellery pieces plus a gift box , that you have made yourself, plus your workshop notes
All tools and equipment
Unrestricted refreshments of tea, coffee and biscuits
Suitable for beginners, adults and children from 11+ years (children must be accompanied by an adult)