Art Appreciation in the Cotswolds - 3 Night Residential
Contact course provider
About the Course
Visit the world-famous Ashmolean Museum in Oxford, where highlights include the Impressionist and pre-Raphaelite collections, and view the impressive galleries in The Wilson (formerly the Cheltenham Art Gallery & Musuem). We'll also explore the Ashmolean in Broadway, housed in an exquisite 17th century Cotswold house.
• Ashmoleum at Broadway, housed in an exquisite 17th century Cotswold house
• The Wilson, Cheltenham's Art Gallery & Museum
• World-famous Ashmoleum Museum, Oxford
Dating from the Tudor period and of, considerable historic interest, Harrington House mirrors the mellow architectural style of the Cotswolds. Its peaceful atmosphere and proximity to the charming centre of Bourton-on-the-Water make it ideal for those who prefer a less active holiday.
Harrington House has 29 bedrooms. Most are located in the main house, with others in the adjacent cottages.
HF Holidays have been offering activity breaks since 1913, with stunning destinations across the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Our Art & Craft breaks will allow you to flex that creative muscle and get inspired. Suited to a range of abilities, we have a perfect creative break for you.
Click through to our website for a full itinerary, secure online booking or to explore our full range of holidays.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above or telephone us. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
Prices are per person and include:
• High quality Full Board en-suite accommodation and excellent food in our Country House
• The guidance and services of our knowledgeable HF Holidays’ leader, ensuring you get the most from your holiday
• All transport on touring days on a comfortable, good-quality mini-coach with PA system, as well as all other transport required as part of your holiday itinerary
• All admissions to places of interest that form part of your holiday itinerary
Standard single room: no supplement
Premium single room: £15 per night
Premium twin/double room from £10 per person per night
Non-member associate fee: £10 per person
Early bookers can make savings - please visit our website for more details.
Review this course
Course Start DatesFriday 5th October 2018
Browse all UK Oil & acrylic painting courses
- Suitable for beginners
- Suitable for events & groups
This craft course provider has been awarded Gold status for receiving 10 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.