About the Course
Holiday costs £700 or £650 each if you bring one friend, £600 each if you bring two… Dates are offered throughout the year - please contact me for details.
An ideal holiday for someone with some Textiles experience, and who wants to learn tucking, appliqué, free machine embroidery and quilting…
* Machine appliqué
* Free machine embroidery
* Raw edge free motion appliqué
* Manipulated tucking
* English quilting
What you’ll make:
* Lined tote bag
* Cushion cover
* Embroidered framed picture
* Small storage pouch
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
* Transport to and from Bordeaux airport - flights from Bergerac/Limoges by arrangement.
* Days/ half days out.
* Some fabrics/threads etc will be provided, most you will need to bring with you - please email me for further information.
* Accommodation will (usually) be single occupancy of a double room with private/en-suite shower room/wc. If you take up the special offer and bring two friends, you will each have single occupancy of a double room but will share 2 shower rooms/toilets.
* Meals - The holiday is self-catering - there is a large, open-plan kitchen/dining/sitting room and full cooking facilities.
* Special deals for groups
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
Flights to and from the UK.
Course dates are flexible; please get in touch for the next available date.