About the Course
Award winning, international watercolour artist Chris offers beginners watercolour classes here in beautiful Trearddur Bay.
Painting classes are all about getting together and being welcoming and inspirational; from learning basic skills through to advance techniques, complete with demonstrations and full group tuition.
The classes are designed to be suitable for beginners as well as the more experienced painter. Each class is structured so that on each day you will create memorable and unique pieces of artwork, all set in a fun and supportive environment.
Chris has taught on some of the worlds greatest cruise ships including Cunard's magnificent Queen Mary 2 ocean liner as well as Azamarra and other luxury lines.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
What you’ll learn in just one day:
• Class starts after morning coffee at 10-00am
• The basic materials you need to paint in watercolour
• The best paper and brushes to buy
• Simple wet on wet, wet on dry techniques
• Simple “carrot” people
• Lunch break 1-00 till 2-00pm
• How to paint a monotone watercolour landscape.
• How to paint a multi coloured seascape.
• Class ends at 4-00pm
What you’ll do on day two:
• Class starts at 10-00am
• Using techniques learned from day one
• How to paint a selection of tree’s
• Simple techniques to create flowers
• Lunch break 12-00 till 1-00pm
• Cherry blossom tree
• Class ends at 3-00
Accommodation (not included):
We are happy to make some great suggestions and assist in booking your accommodation
Course dates are flexible; please get in touch for the next available date.