Course Provider: Touch the Earth Wholefoods
Contact Name: Georgina Richardson
Telephone: 01433 623261
The Old Winery
Mam Tor House
Course Length: 5-6 hours
0 star rating, 0 reviewers.
This cooking workshop is for anyone interested in learning about the basics of macrobiotic and whole food cooking. All ingredients are suitable for vegans and for those with food intolerances but please contact me with your requirements.
On the day we intend to inspire you to...
* Learn about macrobiotic foods and nutrition
* Become confident identifying, selecting and preparing a wide variety of whole food and plant-based ingredients
* Learn to design wholefood menus that are in accord with seasonal considerations
* Learn to prepare super healthy and inspiring meals that are not only nutritionally complete but a delight to the palate
* Learn a variety of textures and flavours in preparing grain dishes, legumes, vegetables, sea vegetables and learn how to maximize their nutritional value with various cooking methods.
Come prepared for some inspiring cooking with exciting new ingredients.
There will be a welcome miso soup upon arrival with refreshments on tap!
The day will include a variety of demonstrations, hands-on cooking and eating lunch together. The class will include printed recipes and other material, such as check lists and ingredient information.
Students will each have their own preparation and cooking table with all the necessary equipment. Just bring yourself and relax!
20% discount will be given to each student to use in the shop after the class.
What's included in the price?
All course materials. Tea, snacks and a delicious and nutritious freshly cooked lunch. Printed recipes.