In this class, we will cover the following:
- The Design Process
- Choosing your Fabrics
- Cutting your Fabric
- Piecing the Quilt Blocks
- Completing a Quilt Top
- Making a Quilt Sandwich
The quilt we will be making is one of my own design. I will be making it to fit a single bed, but you can choose to make a smaller version. The design is suitable for a small lap quilt, right up to king/queen sized.
If you will be redeeming a CraftCourses gift voucher on this course, the voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
Throughout the duration of the class, you will receive a series of emails that will help to break down the course and give you useful hints and tips. I will be on hand throughout to answer questions and give you personalised answers. Any additional videos will go on the class page for you to refer back to as needed.
- 12 weeks complimentary membership of our Craft Club with access to our Facebook Group
- At least three live Q&A sessions – you get to ask questions to make sure you understand
- Access to me via via email, messaging, Skype, Google hangouts or in the group for help and advice (I will still be around to answer questions after the 12 weeks, so don't panic)
- Lifetime access to class page with video tutorials and PDF instructions (where appropriate)
- Downloadable PDFs – so you can refer back at any time
- Access to the exclusive Membership Facebook group for ongoing support - the class doesn’t finish, you are able to keep asking questions to refine your skills
Why choose an online class? If you go to a group class, you only get one chance to learn. Once the class is over, it is over.
Loopy’s Place online classes are taught using a mix of recorded video demonstrations - You get lifetime access to each class, meaning you can come back to each class as many times as you require.
This course is taught onlineSee more from this course organiser