A Piglet in Pastel' art workshop with Cate Wetherall
Contact course provider
About the Course
Paint this cheeky little piglet called Cabbage with Cate!
You'll learn how to:
1. Study your subject and choose the right colours
2. Transfer images on to your paper
3. Underpaint and use values
4. Detail eyes and other facial features
5. Skin/Fur/Feather detail and how to achieve a realistic look
6. Finishing touches
I’ll cover different types of pastels painting surfaces and other materials and accessories.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above or telephone us. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
All materials are included in the cost of the workshop together with lunch and refreshments.
Review this course
Course Start DatesWednesday 30th January 2019
- Accessible by public transport
- Disabled access
- Suitable for beginners
- Suitable for events & groups
- Suitable for stag and hen dos
This craft course provider has been awarded Silver status for receiving 5 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.