About the Course
This workshop is tailored to the experience of the individual, so it is suitable for the novice and experienced alike.
All you will need to bring is an Inspirational image.
Bridget Bernadette Karn will teach you how to create your Picture, starting with mixing colours, giving specific guidance to manipulating the fibres to get the desired effects for building your picture, any pre-felting techniques you require, wet felting, then all the needle felting skills to create the detail in your picture.
Limited to 8 people, to ensure everyone gets the tuition they require.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above or telephone us. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.
What's included in the price?
All materials and equipment are provided for the course.
- 2 nights in modern en-suite accommodation.
- Breakfast, 2 course lunch & 3 course dinner for the duration of the course. All dietary requirements are catered for.
- Beverages and a variety of snacks during breaks.
- Woods and gardens to walk and relax in.
- A bar in the evening should you wish to buy yourself a drink.
This craft course provider has been awarded Platinum status for receiving 50 or more 5 star ratings from previous students.
The Students' Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
They also allow tutors to gain valuable feedback on their courses and for new students to find the course that's right for them.