Course Start DatesTuesday 21st April 2020
About the Course
These classes are for all abilities. During the first few weeks I will take you through basic techniques in hand-building, decoration and wheel work. After this, students will be encouraged to follow their own projects and develop their skills with my guidance.
There will be a maximum of 4 students per class.
What will I learn?
- How to make pots on a wheel (throwing)
- Hand-building techniques including pinch pots, slab building, coiling and using moulds
- Decorative techniques on green-ware (unfired clay) including -Sgraffito, inlay, paper resist, printing and stamping
- Glazing and decorative techniques on bisque-ware (work fired once)
What should I bring?
- Wear comfortable clothes you don’t mind getting clay on
- An old towel
- Any tools you may want to use
Please note that I have a waiting list for the course - contact me if you would like to add your name.
Refunds and cancellations:
Please choose carefully. Due to a limited class size I can only issue a refund if the place is reassigned. In the unlikely event that I have to cancel a class, I will arrange another date for students to attend. Your purchase is in acceptance of these terms.
Please contact me using the link above.
If booking with a CraftCourses voucher for part or all of the course fee, please fill in the contact form above. Your voucher code must be provided at the point of booking.