Craft Demonstration Opportunities at Country Living Christmas Fair
The Country Living Christmas Fairs – Glasgow (20-23 Nov) and Harrogate (27-30 Nov) are currently looking for contributors to the Workshop Programmes at Glasgow and Harrogate.
They would like demonstrators to do one workshop per day (total 4) but will consider applicants wishing to do less. You can put forward ideas for the session and - if selected - could benefit from marketing and PR exposure.
Content covered includes: Christmas decorations, gift wrapping, sewing, knitting, felting, up-cycling, paper crafts and stitching etc.
All sessions are free to attend with seating for up to 50 visitors. Sessions are 40 minutes long with 10 minutes either side for setting up, questions and packing away
They are not paying speaker fees, but we will consider a contribution to material expenses for the Craft workshops. Alternatively, if you are able to do all four days of the Fair then they will consider offering a free stand at the event which you will be able to trade from.
Please contact Dan Sewell DanS@upperstreetevents.co.uk with the following information by September 5th.
- Which show(s) and theatres you’d like to be part of
- How many sessions / days you can commit to doing
- Title of session(s): short and snappy please
- A paragraph (max 100 words) about what visitors can expect to do/see/hear/experience at the session.
- Images – 2-3 good quality images (no more than 3MB) for publicising the session
- Bio – any info you have with a headshot.
comments powered by Disqus